Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Swim Team Meeting

Tonight is the swim team meeting, at our house....which means we have to clean up the whole house to get ready for it. But we're taking a break now. I woke up kinda late, since i didn't get to bed until around 2. I had to do my QT and write in my journal and i read a few chapters in my book. It's a weird book, but i like weird books.
When i woke up they were watching Pocahontas without me! I was so mad....but i watched the ending. I love that movie, Becca got one and two from the library. She also got Oliver and Company, and the Iron Giant. That movie is so cute. We watched it last night. I'm trying to paint a picture, it's a tiger and it's like a third of the way done. I need it done by Saturday though. So I'll be doing that most of the time now. The Blackwoods are coming home in 2 days and one week!!! I'm so excited!!! I need to go shopping for food that we can eat and movies we can watch and all that good stuff!!! I can't believe it has already been 1 year and a half! It sometimes feels longer but sometimes it feels shorter. And 1 week and 2 days is unbelievable, since I haven't seen them in so long, it makes no sense that I'm going to see them in such a short while. I can't wait!
I didn't have to work today, it was really nice. I've been working a lot lately....it's kinda annoying. And whenever they need someone to come in, they call my mom and she always says that i can work, when i really don't want to. It stinks. They think that I'm always available, I'M NOT!! Anyways as you can see I'm pretty bitter about it.
Well the meeting is very soon, and i need to watch the girls. FUN FUN!!! We might watch a movie....that would be fun!!! I love movies....talk to you all later!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Haha, I love your posts. I'm so glad you're writing on here again! Ahhhh only 8 days!!!! I can hardly believe it, either. I know exactly what you mean about it feeling short/long. Don't forget to get peanut M&Ms for me, even though you hate them! And skittles! And those twisty "one-for-the-road" pretzel thingys and..........hey, maybe we should just buy food while we're at Wal*Mart! That would be fun. :) Anything with you is fun. I canNOT wait to see you!! We got some presents for people today....I'll have to tell you about my interesting day. I have been going non-stop since I woke up (pretty much). Sorry we didn't get home in time to talk. Okay, this is turning into an email... Have you decided if you're going to do swim team? Don't worry, I will watch Pocahontas with you, dear. I can't wait to see all the paintings you've been telling me about for the past year and a half. :) Have fun working. Think of me and it won't be so bad. Hehe, I need to go. I have a tonnnn to do before I SEE YOU!!! I love you.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!