Monday, September 26, 2005

Potato Salad

Ok any of you that like potato salad raise your hand!!! Thursday night i made potato salad...(my mom or becca weren't there) First i cut up the potatos and put them on the stove to boil. Then i made the inside part of the salad...mayo salt pepper mustard...and i think that's it...Anways I put way to much mayo in and i didn't have any celery to put in it either...then I read on the recipe that you were suposed to have eggs in it (boiled eggs) so i put those on the stove to boil too. After about 25 mins i smelled something burning and it was the potatos but i thought it was the eggs...cuz they were making noises. So i took both the things off (the eggs and the potatos) Only the bottom part of the potatos were burnt....so i put those in the inside part.....and then.....lol i started to peel the eggs....they hadn't been on very long....so they weren't done.....and picked up the first one and peeled it half way...and then it like exploded cuz the yoke wasn't all the way cooked so i got yoke all over me and the kitchen...(which i had to clean all up) Then my mom came home and asked me what i was doing cuz the kitchen was a wreck. And i told her i was making potatos salad...and she said that has got to be the worst potato salad i have ever seen in my life!!!!! Ya it was pretty bad. I think next time i want potato salad i should just buy it from the store. hehe lol
This weekend i had charity over to spend the night....it was really fun we watched pride and prejudice the modern one....it is really really funny. And then we got up at like 845 so we had to get ready for church in like 15 mins cuz we had to greet so we got dressed got our shoes on did our hair and ran to the car and dashed to church...we looked to pretty and so did cathy cuz we were all matchin (we were wearing chinese outfits i borrowed Ellie's dress which is so beautiful thanx ellie!!!!) anyways then that afternoon cathy came over. It was a blast we watched a road the el dorado...it was soooooo funny i hadn't seen it in a really long time. Then we got ready for church and went to church...the end. :) have a wonderful day every one!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Yay! You updated! Now I need to follow your example... ;-)

I'm glad you posted the story on here (even though I already knew it) lol! It gets better every time I hear it! Thanks so much for having me over - I had so much fun! And, you and Cathy looked pretty, but I can't say the same for me. Oh well...no one to impress, right? :-P

And, uh, you forgot to mention we all took over an hour to find an outfit for evening church. I guess we had to make up for the lack of time we had in the morning!! Next time we're setting an alarm clock, 'kay!?

Love you, Bethy boo boo! Oh and I have a letter for you, but we don't have any stamps, so I can't send it yet! Maybe I'll just send it with Maria to classes on Thursday... we shall see. AND I DON'T HAVE MY PICTURES YET! GRRR!!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Wowie, that was a long comment... you definitely owe me one! Or two... or three... hehe

Oh and sorry I didn't call you today... I've been busy with school and painting, then a movie for worldviews. Now I have to haul myself off to bed... where I'm supposed to be right now.

I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MY SACRIFICE OF TIME AND ENERGY TO WRITE THESE COMMENTS, MISSY!

Hehe, just kidding.

NIGHTY NIGHT!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Oh Beth - I'm glad you love the dress. I love it too, but it doesn't fit me. :-( You Charity and Cathy all looked beautiful on Sunday! Love you -

8:36 AM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

heh funny! i have messed up mac and cheez befor! :) but i have gotten better sence then.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!