Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Last Night

Last night i slept with my mom in her room so she could keep her eye on me. And i only got like 3 to 4 hours of sleep. The pain killer isn't work much at all. And i just feel miserable. I look scary in this bandage thing. And i can't do much at all....like when i try to lay down it hurts like something that really really hurts. :( i'm sorry this is so complainyish (sp) but i really really don't feel good at all. Prayer would be really good and so would emails....and phone calls too. I might not feel like talking but it's the call the counts. I love you all. Have a good day. I will try too. Accual time and date

5 Comments:

Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hey i have a gift for you and i will try to get it to you some how. thanks for the comment! I'm sorry you had a bad night last night! :( Yeah i have been taking pain killer for my teeth its stil hard to eat! well i am going to really try to make an effort to get the gift to you soon!
love ya,
Tamara Rose

8:51 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

hey i am really grumpy and i am going to call you. i hope you can talk.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i hope you feel better soon, Beth!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally comment!!!!!!!!!
Well i hope all you grumpy people will be happy :):):)!!!!
Hang in there Beth!
cya

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

bethy darling
I LOVE YOU! So... yeah.. I should stop by some random time, but who knows if that will happen. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking bout you and praying for you. OH and most important! I LOVE YOU!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!