Monday, October 03, 2005

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my ear surjery. I'm both excited and nervous. I have to go to the hospital at 7 like be there at 7. But first we have to drop Luke off at work.
Anyways getting off of that subject. Today i have class and lots of school. And tonight me and becca are going to a movie with our chick-fil-a workers. So that should be fun. It's called In her shoes. Becca told me about it...it doesn't sound that bad. Well...i'll talk to you all later. i'm gonna be late for class. :) Love you all!!!!11

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

That's cool that you get to go to a movie. Hope you have fun! :-) Call me sometime today if you can. 'Cause I don't know when to call you. If you don't have time, though, that's ok. But I really hope you do 'cause you prolly won't feel like talking after tomorrow! And I won't see you till Thursday! Four days is a LONG TIME!!! So yeah, call me any time before 10. I'm praying for you! And I might ask you a favor concerning...well you can guess. I left you messages on Hello, too, by the way. See you soon, baboon! Bye bye, butterfly. After a while, crocadile. Later, aligator! Hehehe.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

sweet! well i was going to help out in a " get well gift" for you but i really have like no money! But when i do i will pay my sisters and than i can say i got you some thing :) well love ya

11:35 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I'll be praying for you Bethy!! Love you!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers! I love you -

8:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

the medicine isn't working at all. Like i'm in so much pain and i can barely sleep last night i only got 3 to 4 hours of sleep. I slept in my mom's room with her. And every time i woke up we would talk for awhile it was pretty fun. Well i better get going. Please pray for me and write lots of emails. Phone calls would be good too. Have a good day everyone. Love you all

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!