Sunday, October 16, 2005

FMP

This weekend i went to fmp. It was soooooo much fun. We had the greatest group. It was me, charity, cathy, noah, luke, jason, luke, flo, ken, and christy. We worked at the church and it was so much fun. Me, cathy, and flo did this really cool job that practically took us all day. We trimmed these bushes, bagged all the leaves part, and weeded. It looked really really nice. After we were done. Then we just weeded the rest of the afternoon. Which was still fun. We sang disney songs and phantom songs. Flo is such a good singer she makes me and cathy feel really bad. :) Well i'm really tired and hungry so i'll talk to you all later. :) have a wonderful evening. Love you too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

It was great. :-) I can't wait for Cathy to send the pictures or something. I want to print some out.

It's to bed for me now!!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!