Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Me and jerusha

Me and jerusha have been playing alot...outside. And yesterday i was just wearing my boots cuz they make me feel important and so they would make me like slip and not run that fast so it took me forever to catch her. Anyways...we played hide and seek. AND EVERYSINGLE TIME i would hide she would open her eyes when she was counting, and then she would go i found you right away. And then when she would hide i would count and close my eyes...and she would...hide and i would go i found you, and then she would say "no beth, this is hide and seek freeze tag!!" Every time i would hide and i would start running after she found me she would say " no beth, i'm the only one that can run!!" Anyways that's practically all i've done this week. Well i have class but how exciting can that be. Then me and jerusha played tag and every time i tagged her i would run...and she would say " beth run slow" like this and then she would take these little baby steps. lol it was funny. Sorry this is so confusing i just don't know how to explain it. You kinda had to be there to think it was funny. I'll talk to you all later. :) love you all

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

That sounds like Jerusha alright! I’m glad she has such a sweet sister to play with!

Love ya!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

lol that is hilarious! Rushie is sooo cute, you have to admit. ;-) I'm gonna call you tonight if I can. Or you could call me. You NEVER call me! :-P Thanks for the letter. I hope you did better on your Biology test than you think you did. Love you too!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'm about to cal you! (It seems like I always stop by here right before I do that...haha)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh yes little girls love to change the rules every other second. At least she informed you of what you were doing wrong instead of just getting upset. My niece sometimes forgets to inform you of the rules as she goes along. :) the joys !!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!