Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving

I had a great thanksgiving!! I didn't have to do any school or anything. I love breaks! I went to the faris farm!! It was freezing. We watched movies and just helped out at the farm oh and we cleaned the library twice. I love cleaning the library!! I helped in the wedding last saturday!! It was really fun. And any of you who ate a cucumber i did those with ellie!! That was fun. John came over last night and we played Euckre which was really fun. It was girls against boys. And we won the first game and they won the second. Today i have to work and it's like colts day....so we have to wear something with colts related things on it. Oh and yesterday i played risk with jacob daniel and anna i'm winning daniel died and jacob is losing me and anna have it under control!! Well i'll talk to you all later!! See ya!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

You're playing RISK!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! You betrayer! :-P Hehe just kidding. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. And I'm soo glad you were at the wedding. Even though you had to help most of the time. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM WORK!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I left another message on your answering machine today. I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that you won't get the message...does anyone ever check those?? Well, I'll be sure and call you sometime tonight. I have earth-shattering news. Okay, not really...but it's a tough decission I have to make! So yeah. Talk to you later!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Update about the fun stuff we did!! :-D

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

heh!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i've decided that i will post later!! hehehe

11:16 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

POST NOW!!!!!!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!