Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Keziah is learing to walk

I'm trying to teach kez how to walk. She is doing much better then when we started...but she's still a little wobbely. (sp) Anywho...she is adorable...she like gets so excited and then falls. And then trys to get back up...but she just sticks her butt it the air. It's hilarious. You all just need to come over and watch her it is soooooo cute. School is going ok. And tomorrow i have to go to the hospital again. They want to check out my ear again. Tomorrow i have to work too. It shouldn't be that bad...cuz i'm working at...4 till 7 and at that time there isn't that many people that come at that time. Well i better be going now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

awwww, she's so cute!!! :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I have to see this. I will help you teach her. Since you didn't NAME her after me, you can remember me as the one who helped her learn to walk. ;-)

(Just wait till your mom sees THIS one! hehe)

Don't forget to call me tonight! I sent you a ginormous email and your mom said she'd tell you to call.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

UPDATE!

Oh wait...you can't! :-P Hehe.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

i love your whole family! especially kez and jerusha! they are soo cute! well i want to come over and see her atempt to walk! :)
So is it difrent not being able to work in the morning and stuff? I wouldn't like working the the afternoon's/night i donno y i just wouldn't! well have a good day. bye. oh and hpe your apointment goes well. bye love ya. Oh it was great fun this weekend! it was cool that you got to come! bye

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is Keziah? that is one weird name for some one! who names these kids?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well...um my mom names my sibblings. And the name Keziah is in the book of Job. She is one of his daughters. She is the only daughter who got an inheritance. (sp) And she was the prettiest one of all of them too. Well Ronald isn't the perfect name either!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like my name. What is job? I have a job, but....well actually I just lost it. By is it a book that shows you how to get a job or something? I am very confused

8:49 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You know Job in the bible!! Unless you don't read the bible. Then of course you wouldn't know. :) Do you have a blog?? Cuz i want to read it sometime.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!