Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Busy Day

Today i have tons to do, first I woke up at 9:15 and my mom was taking the boys to the Camara's house for a picture for the movie tonight. Anyways, we got there and i was waiting for my mom in the car, and Kate came out and we talked about tonight and the rest of our week, we've been trying to do something for the past like 2 weeks and every time we plan something, something comes up. It's so awful! Like last night, we were gonna do something, but her family had someone over for dinner, and I had to get ready for the swim meeting at our house. So we both canceled. Ok anyways, I got home and read my book, then i mowed the front yard. Now i'm blogging and i have to go to work day in like 15 minutes. But then after workday i have to go to work, from 5-9, then straight from work i'm going to see the movie at IUPUI, at least i think, it will probably already be over, but i'm going cuz Kate asked me to, and I haven't talked with her in forever. And that's my sort of busy day.
My sister came home last night!!! I was so excited!!! I gave her a big huge hug, and she said "watch the sunburns!" And i just laughed and squeezed her tighter! Then she had to tell me about EVERYTHING! So we stayed up pretty late talking. I think all and all she liked it.
I need to go know. It's time to go to workday. And i'm not ready yet. BYE!!!!
Oh ya!! 1 week and 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

hey beth!! its great to see you're keeping busy. the worst thing to do with your summer is bum about the house doing NOTHING!! how terrible would that be? I hope you and Kate get to do something very soon, messed up plans is no fun!!! Have a beautiful thursday :o). love you dear!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Hahah, I love you sooo much!

I might call you tonight...in like a couple minutes...but I bet you'll be working or something. Humm, we shall see.

No wonder you couldn't call me today! You WERE busy! :) Well I leave tomorrow for youth camp, so it'd be good if we talked before that.

I can't wait to stay up late talking with you and Anna. You guys are great.

ONE WEEK!!!!!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

um, babe, what happened to your POSTING????

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Beth!!
have you started school back up yet??

K10

6:58 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

DUDE!!! I have SEEN you since you last posted!!! And that has been a LONG time ago now...SO UPDATE!

Please?

For me??

:) I love you.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!